Our logo – the ‘Swiss Army Knife of digital’ – is a tongue-in-cheek attempt to recognise that there’s no single solution for surviving and thriving in a digital age, and that versatility is key. AHA Digital was founded by Mark Braggins in Autumn 2015.
- Community Data Use – research project on behalf of PowerToChange, joint project with Puntofisso Ltd
- Open Data Communities Engagement Review on behalf of the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG), working with Swirrl
- Nominated for Digital Leader of the Year DL100 in 2017 and 2016
- Associate at Southern Policy Centre – the thinktank for southern England
- Coordinating the Open Data Institute community node, ODI Hampshire
- Agent for Cambridge Education Group (CEG) Digital for the Southampton Data Science Academy’s Online Fundamentals of Data Science Course
- Lead organiser of Open Data Camp – the national unconference for the open data movement in the UK
- Member of the Dragon’s Den panel for University of Southampton’s Open Data Innovation MSc
- Radio interview: Voice FM The Business, with Xan Phillips and Christopher Gutteridge. See post: http://opendata-aha.net/open-data-the-business/
- External advisor for the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) Open Data Communities Programme.
- Member of the Hypercat Access to Data working group, for Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC). See Hypercat Smart Strategy Interim Report Final Feb 2016 (PDF)
- Guest lecturer for University of Southampton’s Open Data Innovation MSc in 2016 and 2017
- Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition (GODAN) partner (Open Data Aha!).
- Nominated for the Individual Champion award in the ODI Awards 2014 and 2015 (shortlisted in 2014)
- Keynote Speaker for Open Data Scotland
— Jennifer Jones (@jennifermjones) November 6, 2015