- Are you thinking about publishing open data, but don’t know where to start?
- Are you already publishing data, but no one seems to be using it?
- If you build it, will they come?
- Are you wondering how to prioritise data for publication?
- Do you want to connect with organisations who have “been there, done that”?
These are just a few questions commonly asked by new or prospective open data publishers. If you have questions, we can help you find answers, and think through the options which are best for you, using examples from direct experience, and elsewhere (including by using Open Data Aha! as a resource).
It’s all about people
If you are intending to publish open data, we can help create an open data strategy for your organisation. We can also develop associated policies, and work with you to implement them, including arranging tailored training for your key staff and partners. This can include briefings for senior managers, workshops, and more in-depth training.
Open Data: How Hampshire Hub inspired the government, by Janet Williams on the Chandler’s Ford Today web site.
— Nigel Shadbolt (@Nigel_Shadbolt) October 24, 2013
— Steve Peters (@Open_Data) October 24, 2013